Saturday, April 5, 2008

WHAT I DO

What I Do

talking shit is something that i do better than most of the people i know, because when my words come out, you're gonna get a show, as far as other peoples insults go, i just blow into the wind, taking out their defense

i do nothing but talk crap, that's why my life seems so out of wack, but i'll always continue speaking smack

this may not be something that everyone likes, but that's how i ride, 24/7 and 365, since the day i was born, now until the day that i die

but i'm not gonna lie, this jackass has a sweeter side, hidden, except for those who read what i write, but screw it, that's not why i wrote this rhyme

one thing you have to know is that while i always joke, i never choke, so don't expect me to stop, because i won't, i'm not

i don't care if you're a girl or a guy, i will make you cry, because i can take your words, and throw them back in your eye's

-Carlos "House" Gerardo

No comments: