Monday, November 23, 2009

ANTI-VIRUS

the first shot has been fired, the question is, how will she respond.

Anti-virus

Vengeance, oh how bitter sweet, as one two, BAM, students compete

One has rep, the other flow, I stare her down and this she knows

But this is not what it’s about, but I still laugh, watching her shout

Takes it for hers, haha, no chance, I took more than just one glance

Screenplay is mine, based off cartoon, draw your gun, it is high noon

Ten paces back, to late you’re there, bullets in back, fired from stares

Angry tirade inside the crowed, yet you stand there a silenced sound

Speak but my words back me up, fingers, keyboard, call my bluff

No chance in hell, you’ll pull this off, with my words coming out as coughs

Bacteria spread by just your voice, now school wide, all but rejoice

Announcements, oh my god the hate, hearing your voice, we go irate

Screw swine flu, you are the plague, now your life lines grow so vague

Everyday, we feel the pain, blood boils inside our veins

But I don’t speak out just for me, but for others who can’t get free

So many speak, but cannot face, in front of you, a shattered vase

You see that it is just not I, but you’ve created this divide

Between soldiers, this battleground, boom boom bang bang, gunfire sounds

Anger bleeds out through our tears, we know the cause but feel no fear

Anti-virus for this plague, come on speak up, first move’s been made

-Carlos “House” Gerardo

No comments: