Sunday, June 27, 2010

LIFELINE

Lifeline

so here i sit, up in this class, one thing on my mind and that's the time passed,i sit by a girl, kitty, my best friend, but some-thing has changed, it feels so different

i love her to death, don't get me wrong, she's still my home-girl, friendship is strong, yet with all this, it's just not the same, all this shit's, driving me insane, but this isn't it, i blame home life to, smile on face each time hatred grew

the saddest lie, but that's how i live, smile on face, underneath hatred, sometimes i just want, to blow my brains out, but kitty's my world, took me north from south

this girl saved my life, when emotions hid, i wonder if she knows what she did

i live for my friends, and she's at the top, when i see her, THUMP THUMP, my heart stops, but not out of love, she's on-ly a friend, but she has my trust, for her, not pretend

she will always, have place in my heart, one true friend, from ending to start

-Carlos "House" Gerardo

No comments: