Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BATTLE OF RHYME 3

this is a rap battle going on as i type, it is against my friend louis, let's just see how it comes out

Photobucket

Carlos "House" Gerardo Vs. Louis

*************************************************************************************

louis

F**k you right all right
Going at your neck like a f**kin dog bites
I woke up this morning eyes half closed
Looked into the mirror and said damn im cold
Damn im cold and my hoe
Pimp shit nigga keep paying my hoe
Damn Im cold man im throwed
I said damn im cold, hot damn im cold Is it the ice in the piece or the ice in the chains?
Is it the ice in the watch or the ice in the rims?
Or the bracelet, face you feel the chill in yo vains or could it be the two-seater on them thangs
got on a couple gold chains so dang it dang
I swang a thang, from lane to lane
Yeah, its getting hot and you starting to feel the flame

*************************************************************************************

mine

You think you’re so cold, but if u r, ur still not winning the gold, why, because u don’t even know what u have just told

If ur guna try and take me out, don’t just bitch and pout, because at the moment, that’s what I think ur all about

Man I thought u were better than this, but all u can do is talk some shit, it takes time to come up with a good rhyme, but ur so bad, you should just give it up, resign

And I sure as hell don’t sense any heat in the air, so my question is, how can I feel a flame that was never there

*************************************************************************************

louis

Y'all know who I is
Louis coming thru in the bubble eye Benz
See me front in back with the wood all around
Plus I got that *boom boom* surround sound
Don't hate on me boy if you do *pow* get down
Come from under my shirt try to lift you off the ground
But on the other hand, I'ma keep running man
I got about a hundred coming up with three Hummers man
We stuntas man
I might stumble across a grand and give it to you wifey
And watch how she *slurp* on my pipey like a Icee
I might be in a Range that night
I might be in a Lex watching the game tonight
I got a hundred on Kobe, hope he playing it right
But if I lose, its cool, that's some change lil shite
That ain't nothing
I ain't doing nothing if I, I ain't stunting
Hold up, boy be quiet, Louis is coming

*************************************************************************************

mine

Nice, finally I get a little hype, but the thing is, ur still talking like ur on the pipe

U expect me not to hate on u, but like it or not, I hate on everyone dude,

“what do u think it is that keeps me on the ground, I’ll tell u, it’s the big J, revolving around, so watch out, because I am about to steal ur crown

U can keep running all u like, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to stop putting up a fight, that will only happen after I have entered the light

Now I will be honest, ur doing good in this game, but I have to say I am far from being put to shame, so in the battle I will remain, because u have a problem from which u can’t restrain

U put any thing that comes to ur mind, not even taking the time to decipher the rhyme, man at least people can understand what I write

*************************************************************************************

louis

You might catch me with bandanas and strapped T
On the back street of your block in the back seat
I'ma cap three at the first coward I up and see
I'ma bust the piece and knock his body a couple of feet
When I rush your front door, you get a few to your stomach
Hope they dress you up nice because your funeral Sunday
Nigga shouldn't've played tough - wouldn't've got his head bust
Now your whole livin' room is full of pink and red stuff
Now you're gatted up, full of that vodka and weed added up
Fresh platted up, your T-shirt all tatted up
Crack in the tongue of my kicks
Plus I got a gun on my hip, and I'm runnin' the strip
I know you see me:
A hundred rounds from the chopper leave 'em real sleepy
You know how we be smellin' weedy up in our clothes
Cutthroatin', connivin' killers, but that's all I know

*************************************************************************************

Winner: None

No comments: