Sunday, May 25, 2008

BATTLE OF RHYME 4

check this out people, i challenged my cuz merce to a rematch

Photobucket

Carlos "House" Gerardo Vs. Merce (round two)

*************************************************************************************

merce

so how about a new battle?

sure, ill accept your invitation
yet, what to dish out 1st...
what to bring to the occasion?

should i bag on your age?
surely i am not that bland
should i mock your waist?
eehh, i am not that sad

lets go with something more novel
one u havent heard before
any chump can point at your belly and say "look at the pot hole"
but to you i say once more

cuz hate to tell you
but your personality's wack
so sad, but its true~
sorry dude, but its fact

you think your funny
you think your cool
but reality aint sunny
you...your just a tool.


*************************************************************************************

mine

U tell me I’m personally wack, but cuz we both know that we are equally matched, and that is the only fact

u say all this is sad but true, but this is where I turn ur words against u,

Because you’ve given me props, so now why r u giving me drops, changing your mind, Merce, have u lost your shine

I certainly hope not, cuse I sure as hell don’t want to see ur rhymes start to rot

u tell me I’m not funny, but still I make the crowed cheer, unlike you who sounds like you’ve had one to many beers, remember this is the jackasses year

Now what can I say for last, something to cast u into my past, except for the fact that you called me a tool, yet today, look at who’s being made out to be the fool

*************************************************************************************

merce
Sorry cuz but I don’t drink
Which means your rhymes really are starting to stink.
While I have commended your talent in the past
Sadly that’s not the only part of you that’s going fast
You keep talking, spoutin out words
Yet haven’t your realized…that shit’s for the birds

Might I be the fool?
Then you are just the joke
Just a sad little mule
Who sooner or later is gunna croak

Your bashing aint whitty
Its just plain sad
It s such a pitty
Because because those rhymes are bad~

Your not even thinking of new things to say
Sorry hun, but this just isn’t your day

*************************************************************************************

mine

u say my talent is going fast, yet, I know that’s the part of me that will forevermore last

u call me a sad little muel, but we all know u get that the jackasses meaning is duel

ur telling me that my rhymes were bad, but verg, ur comeback today was nothing more than sad

we are both a master of the game, only having these battles to see who is better at rising to fame and representing their name

this honor will always be given to me, shooting your every rhyme down with a feeling of glee, until the day I throw u into the abyss, and u can come up with nothing more than a miss

*************************************************************************************

merce

My comeback was sad?
Awww…maybe you are just mad
The king is being beat
At his own game too…oh how sweet
I shall continue to match each line
I shall prove to you soon, how this battle is mine
Sorry, but the honor is with me
For you will soon see
That merce’s the new master
And you had better think faster
For you are being pushed to your end
Because my skill will transcend
Any half-assed dribbled you could come up with
Sorry but no matter how you writhe
I will not stop
Not until the jackass’s ego goes …pop ^-^

*************************************************************************************

mine

No u see I’m never mad, only glad, finally someone who has a chance of beating me bad

But the king will never taste defeat, because he moves to his own beat, making his words all the more sweet

I never doubt that my opponent will match every line, that’s why I take so much time to make my words shine

Now merce u say that ur the new master and that I better think faster, but I move at my own pace, making it so much easier to throw ur words back in your face

I’m nowhere near the end, in fact my most powerful rhymes have yet to descend

*************************************************************************************

merce (final)

So you dare to keep going?
Or is it merely your ignorance showing?
I do admire your valor
But for you, thinks are about to go sour
I don’t doubt that we are evenly matched
But your role is about to get scratched

We both can rhyme
We both have skill
But its about time
I deliver the kill

You claim to be a king
At turning people’s words against them
Yet there is no such thing
Your not even as good as Eminem

A sad rapper
Nothing but words and no meaning
Just throw it in the crapper
But then again you’re still just weaning

Perhaps one day youll learn to deliver rhymes with actual power
Until then cuz, your still not yet to flower
Blame it on youth, blame it on time
But again I say, this time victory’s mine.

*************************************************************************************

mine

damn right i dare to keep going, except for the fact that it's not ignorance, but determination showing

i find it funny, u called me the king which would fall, but how would u know, because the shit has just begun to hit the wall

u can't beat me at my own game, because i am the beast who has yet to be tamed, go up against me and i will put u to shame

u and i are a master of the art, but still out of u, i hear nothing but barks

u said "victory is mine" like u actually won, when in reality, ur time is over and done, leaving me still standing as number one

now why don't u just scamper away before this jackass leaves u with nothing to say, not much more than the predators prey, because that is the price u have to pay when u go up against the J

*************************************************************************************

Winner: Draw

No comments: