Saturday, July 19, 2008

BATTLE OF RHYME 7

what's up people, yes the time has come and my fiercest competitor has returned for yet another battle, merce is ready and the show begins tonight

Photobucket

Carlos "House" Gerardo Vs. Merce (round three)

*************************************************************************************

merce

Well this is merce but he calls me giz
Maybe its cuz he knows im a wiz
At exactly what, well by now u should be able to tell
I use my words to cast my spell.

So carlos do you think you could win
Or maybe u know im about to destroy that grin

Always so smug and ready to dish out trash
But all that pride of yours will be gone in a flash
Because merce’s ready to defeat your arrogant hide
Get ready because it will be one hell of a ride

*************************************************************************************

mine

now it’s our third time at the battle of rhyme, you accepted the challenge, but u should have declined, because for u, this is the end of the line

you see, I’ve written to u, and you’ve written back, but still, it is a winner we lack, so I think it’s about time I picked up the slack

see, I do expect to win, but that horrible start has only widened my grin, although that rhyme was oh so slick, still the weakness of it is enough to make anyone sick

just remember, I hold nothing back, weather it be present or past, that’s why by the end of tonight, your reign will be over at last

u don’t deserve the title of wiz if ur coming up with something that bad, seriously, that was just sad, I just want to know what happened to the talent u had

*************************************************************************************

Terminated, No Winner

No comments: