Monday, July 14, 2008

ONE IN A MILLION

this was a song that i wrote for my friend who went through some problems not to long ago, so just check it out

one in a million
so few come by
lighting up all there is, in the sky

i remember when we met, it seems like yesterday, i was standing outside of school, when you walked my way, you stopped in front of me, yet i had nothing to say, but when i looked you in your eyes, i knew i'd made a friend that day

not it's been three years since we met, still my heart is filled with glee, because you've been nothing less, than a sister to me, but there's still one thing, that's stuck in my head, it's there when i wake up, and when i go to bed

one in a million
so few come by
lighting up all there is, in the sky

one in a million
so few come by
lighting up all there is, in the sky

it was, two months ago, when you gave me a call, that just made me think "god dammit miss Hall", when we hung up the phone, a tear rolled down my eye, as i wondered, why samantha why

you told me, that you had run away, i didn't even know, what to say, you see after that, days came to pass, which got me worried, because you had the cops on your ass, but recently, i got an e-mail from you, which let me know, most of my worries were through

one in a million
so few come by
lighting up all there is, in the sky

one in a million
so few come by
lighting up all there is, in the sky

you're now back at home, so safe and so sound, but your feeling of dread, still lingers around, girl i hope you can, get back up off of the ground, Sam we both know, i love you to death, because of all of my friends, you truly are the best, i know i can come to you, for anything i need, and you'll help me out, with honesty or speed, and i hope you know, i would do the same for you indeed

now it's july, and i still wonder why, you couldn't just sit back, and watch the time fly

one in a million
so few come by
lighting up all there is, in the sky

one in a million
you're the one that came along
Samantha you're the reason, i wrote this song

-Carlos "House" Gerardo

“Only a life lived for others is a life worth while.” Albert Einstein

No comments: