Saturday, January 5, 2008

FLUNKED

alright peoples check this out, i wrote this rap because people always find some reason to give me shit, just because i flunked a grade, now this is for all those idiots who looked down on me for it

flunked

I flunked, people say because of it that i've just become a punk, well i'm about to shut them all up

yea i flunked and had to change schools, now that wasn't cool, because i lost a lot of friends, the feeling of hurt was not pretend, but at my old school i was doing bad, i was the kid who was always flunking the class, but i admit, IT WAS MY FAULT, because i did nothing in class but sit on my ass and slack, but i had a reason for that, hell, the teachers just never gave a crap

even when i tried, they just left me behind, during those times, i remember sitting in my room and crying, so finally, i said, SCREW IT, I'M DONE WITH THIS SHIT, that's when i stopped doing the work, i remember my mom's feelings were hurt, but only a few teachers ever gave me help, for the rest of them, they can burn in hell

i hated it at lanier, everything was way to organized, and all the kids were preppy and up tight, only a few of us ever saw eye to eye, and for some reason, that hurt me inside, that's the feelings that inspired me to write this rhyme


now i'm at a new school, honestly, i think it rules, because i have an awesome new set of friends, with whom i perfectly blend

the teachers actually care, they put on classes that i an bare, i love it there because i can just have fun, and everybody's not stuck up

since i've been going to edison, my grades have been much higher, and i've become a writer, there i can speak my mind, and not just get shot down for trying

so between edison and lanier, it's edison hands down, i say that seriously and not clowning around, this school might not be the best, but to me, it's better than the rest, remember it's not the school that makes itself bad, it's the few students who just sit on their ass

like i said, yea i flunked, you can call me a punk, but i don't give a fuck, because if you look down on me for one mistake, you're doing nothing but hate, but just look at me, because of the change, my life turned out great

-Carlos "House" Gerardo

No comments: