Saturday, January 5, 2008

WORDS

Words

Words have the power to love, hate, appreciate, even discriminate, either way, words are the things that'll make this rap work

my words are my weapons, i use them for defense, but sometimes it's not always pleasant, because some people just act like peasants

my words are never a bore, because among the people i know they start many wars, and many friendships have been torn, that's why you should never underestimate any words scorn, because they can pierce you like a thorn, but my words, have also let me be reborn

i am a trash talker, a word watcher, just waiting for the opprotunity to shock the community, how, by making my words work in unity, when i talk crap, i don't stop to think about it, because if i did, the words would be shit

hurt is a feeling that my words insure, for that there is no cure, because it gets into your mentality, and after a while, makes you question your sanity, some people call insults taboo, for them, i say FUCK YOU, because that's something i'm going to continue to do

from my view you either speak lyrics or lies

lyrics are the words that come from the mind, they're the ones that shine, but lies, born from times that made you cry inside

lyrics are what i speak, if i didn't that'd just prove that i was weak, something that no trash talker needs, because weakness is what leads to them getting beat

the words in this rap are my personal works, some of the few i didn't just blert, why i just sat down and wrote, i don't know, i guess i just wanted something of my own to show

-Carlos "House" Gerardo

No comments: