Sunday, January 20, 2008

J AND THE X

J and the X

I'll always be wearing two letters as my personal crest, the J and the X, above my heart and under my chest, the J to show that i am the best and the X to tell that i am straight edge, these two letters that i represent

J, the jackass that'll burn you to ash, you go up against me and you won't even last, nothing you could say can put me down, make me frown, because inside i'll always be wearing a crown, yea i may be a clown, but you can't run me into the ground

the X represents straight edge, i chose to go a different road, one that leads to the gold, something everyone knows, but not as many show

i'm not into drug use, all it does is give your body abuse and cause half the shit you see on the news, this is something i'm not willing to do

like i said, i'll always be wearing two letters as my personal crest, the J and the X, above my heart and under my chest, but unlike most of the rest, the ones that act like pest, these two things have gained me respect

-Carlos "House" Gerardo

No comments: