Wednesday, December 19, 2007

PLAYED

Played

last week i was played by a girl i wont name, and that was the untimate shame, knowing that i was just part of her game

the rap below was ment for her

five months ago we meet, since then you earned both my trust and respect, those two things are not easy to get, but still you lost them in a single breath

you shared your secrets with me, sex, drugs, past and present loves, all of the above, you even saw a side of me that others do not, you got to see past the jackass and see behind my make, to see that i was much more than that, was abet really worth losing my trust and respect, like i said you lost them faster than a fighter jet

the day that inspired this rap, i learned something about you, you can talk shit but you can't take it, girl that's pathetic, you're a coward who can't even fight her own battles, you ran to your mother, a woman who just needs to be smothered,you think you're cool, you think you rule,you're just a fat chick who needs to get slapped, when you talk crap, you best believe i'm going to talk it right back

me writing this rap means i'm casting you into my past, and telling you never to come back, you came at a cost, because the great girl before you was lost, you caused a problem that i did not need, you just played me, for you i have no sympathy, and to you i give no apologies

-Carlos "House" Gerardo

No comments: