Sunday, December 23, 2007

RHYMES FOR THE TIMES

Rhymes For The Times

rhymes for the times, the blog that's one of a kind, filled with things that come to my mind

i call them raps, but the entries could also be called rants, writin and typed by my own hand, nothing in this blog is bland, and not a single one planned

i sit in my chair, every rhyme written without a care, i get my pen out of my minds lost and found, its ink, paper bound, and with it, i write my rhymes down, when i write them i don't act like a clown, because if i did, i'd run the material into the ground

when i write i concentrate, sometimes i use hate, because when i do, the rhymes come out great, those entries, some people say might start a fight, but who cares, even if that's not what i had in sight, if they were written for that, it wouldn't be right,and i'd probably pay the price, just remember, my rhymes are about life, if you don't life them, to bed, because i'm going to continue to write

-Carlos "House" Gerardo

No comments: