Friday, December 21, 2007

SAMANTHA

whats up jokers, this is a rap for my best friend samantha, this is one of the longer one's that i've wrote, so check it out

p.s. most of them get longer form her on out

Samantha

it's been three and a half years since we meet, your friendship is one that i do not regret, because when it comes to friends, you're the best

i remember one time you called me crying, that night, inside i was dying

you had spent the day with your dad, he called you fat and asked if you were on slim fast, let me say, you, fat, you're nowhere near that,when he said it he was full of crap, hopefully now, that's in your past

you see a different side of me, with you i can simply be, you've seen me at my best, and unfortunately, you've seen me at my worst, that's when i scream and curse,for those times i apologize

you're a girl who's sweet, one who i was glad to meet, and one of the few who understands me, because we have matching personalities, it's funny, you probably know more about me than my family, because you're there and you care

i like hearing the sound of your voice, because your words aren't just noise, you're a friend who i can talk to everyday, and that i appreciate, you're someone who just does not hate

ten minutes a call just isn't enough, so it's tough, and it's rough, but i don't give a fuck, because you're worth my time, that's why i wrote this rhyme

thanks to mr.white, i meet a girl who's extremely bright,and who can put up a good fight, i've heard a lot about your life, weather it be, sex loves, drugs, i respect the fact that you trust me enough to tell me that, because we've formed a pact

samantha, you're my best friend, one that i don't want to lose, and i wrote this rap for you

-Carlos "House" Gerardo

No comments: