Friday, December 21, 2007

RHYTHM AND POETRY

Rhythm And Poetry

people ask me all the time, why do i write so many rhymes, and i tell them, it's my way of speaking my mind

when i have a problem, i don't act like a clown, i write it down and put it away in a place that it will stay, with the hope that i wont have to deal with it on another day

now there are so many people who are quick to criticize my rhymes, but they don't realize that they never try to compromise, those people don't see what the raps really mean, the inside that's meant to be seen

the point that i was trying to make, people call themselves rappers, but when they don't see the morals, it makes me think they are fake, a person who was created and not self made

rhythm and poetry, that's the exact definition of rap to me, i'm not a rapper to the core, but i just keep writing more, it's just something i do well, so for anybody who dough's me, i say, fuck you all to hell

-Carlos "House" Gerardo

No comments: