Saturday, February 23, 2008

JACKASS EVERMORE

Jackass Evermore

i am the jackass evermore, nowhere near what i was before, if you come knocking on my door, don't try to start a war, because my words are my swords, and you will feel my scorn

like it or not, i'm never guna stop, every day, i'm guna continue to tlak

not many people know how to preach, but that's what i do every time i speak, a level only one of my friends can reach

jackass is an artform, i can strike you down like metal in a lightning storm

twisting your every word and verb, an action very few have learned, despite what you've heard, knolage is everything, you must have material to use, at least if you don't want to lose

now you better remember this rap, if you go up against me, you won't even last, so i finish with this, either think fast, or KISS MY ASS

-Carlos "House" Gerardo

No comments: