Wednesday, February 20, 2008

ONE GIRL

ok people, this is a rhyme that i put together for a girl that i like, that girl knows who she is, anyway, check it out and enjoy

One Girl

there's one girl, only one in the world, i'm always sure to treat her right, at least most of the time, because she's the girl i like

taking time out of my day, all to put a smile on her face, i hope this girl will never change, because she is perfect the way she is today

i never call her fine or hot, because she's not, she's like an angle who fell from the sky, worth talking to for more than a while

to this girl i say, just give me a chance, take my hand, i'm not guna lie and say that i'll be a man, but i promise to never be bland

i wish i could ask this girl out, but sadly, i can't even open my mouth, because the fear of getting the go around, that's why i save my breath, and write it all down

-Carlos "House" Gerardo

No comments: