Tuesday, February 5, 2008

OVER MY HEAD

Over My Head

people tell me i'm in over my head, i agree, parts of my life do need to be shed, hell it's getting hard for me to even get out of bed

trying to get my grades up, HA, like life isn't hard enough, i got way to much stuff, but ig et over it, keep at the shit, keep doing my thing, everyday, hoping that things go my way, because like it or not, in my hand this pen will stay

writing rhymes is my life, i do it all the time, a talent of mine, composing what comes to mind, and leaving nothing out or behind, that is why my rhymes shine, because my material's never shy

there are so many things i have to do, you have no idea what i go through, trust me, you don't even got a clue

the crap in my head, so much more than most of the rest, like an infestation, i'm in over my head, because of one stipulation

-Carlos "House" Gerardo

No comments: